New seismic shed foundation

I decided to stick with the original seismic shed plan (above) for the first test and if that does not work, I will move to plan two and build a concrete bunker.

I worked every day (during the holiday) on the new foundation and it was slow. I ended up using a chisel and hammer (pictured) to dig out the trench, which is still not finished, yet.

I let the sensors run while digging the trench, observed only a little sensor noise, and now feel the new shed may clean up the 'wind noise' problem.

When the foundation is complete, I will unbolt the old shed from the slab, re-do it using more insulation and reinforcement, and then bolt it to the new foundation.

All electronics continue to work fine.